- Our beard kit includes all essential needs to grow and maintain a luxurious healthy beard. We have two variety of kits to choose from:
Our Big Mane Beard Kit includes our Island Soap Bar, a Big Mane Wooden comb , our moisturizing beard Butta (scent of your choice), our Big Mane Growth Oil
Beard Butta-Big Mane Beards is dedicated to ensuring that our Beard Butta will leave your beard feeling soft and moisturized; with a scent the ladies can’t resist. Our Beard Butta is made from all natural oils and Shea Butter. The oils which are used to create this moisturizing,”Butta” like creme are Joboba Oil, Argan Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Lavender essential oil and fragrance.
Growth Oil- Big Mane Growth Oil was created by Greg Johnson, in his attempts to figure out what oils were beneficial to hair growth, as well as skin care. It’s important to not only manage the hair of your beard but also to take care of the skin under your beard. Greg has done countless research on the oils that were beneficial to hair #3growth but also oils that were beneficial to your skin; as that is where he found the growth process derives. Harmful Bacteria can prevent hair growing as well as break out your skin. This is why Big Mane Beards wanted to create a oil that attacks bad bacteria on the skin as well as in your beard. Big Mane Beards uses several oils that are beneficial in eliminating harmful bacteria from your face and hair. Some of the oils that are used in our growth oil are Rosemary, which is beneficial in improving hair thickness and hair growth, Lavender essential oil which has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, Jojoba oils which mimics the natural oils of the scalp and also has antibacterial properties. Jojoba oil is lightweight so It doesn’t clog pores, and It protects and cleanses skin. We also use Thyme oil which helps to prevent hair loss as well help to treat skin conditions, Peppermint oil to help with the growth of hair.
Wooden Comb- Some other benefits of using a wooden beard comb:
- Effective Detangler - The smooth finish of the wooden comb will glide through your beard much more effectively than plastic or metal.
- No static electricity buildup - The harder, or more dense the wood is, the less static buildup that occurs, which means a fuller, healthier look.
- Wooden combs distribute the oils more evenly, thus coating the beard hair from shaft to tip, which plastic or metal combs won't do as effectively.
- Wooden combs can last a lifetime, if properly cared for. If you need to clean or wash your comb, simply run some warm water over the comb, then wipe it clean. Using soap to clean your comb will strip the oils that have soaked into the wood. Wooden combs give your beard a healthy shine.